Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wayne's purple wood
















Wayne came into Country Flooring Direct because the business we share our space with does Home Audio and Wayne wanted a system. However he did mention that he and his wife had an issue with his carpet and wanted me to examin it and give my opinion. The issue with his carpet was that it was totally coming apart at the seam and had gradually gotten worse over time, in my 16 years in this business I have never seen such an issue. I told him I could set him up with an installer to fix it or I had Naturally Purple wood that would match his expensive Purple Carpet. Wayne had told me he would replace the carpet in a year anyways so, he choose the wood. We did the living room hall way and a set of steps in three days. Wayne wanted to know what we were going to do about the rounded wall, Rubber shoe molding addresses your round walls perfectly. What I like about what my installers do on every job is they border things like fireplaces and where the wood meets up with tile, instead of putting in a t-mold.

1 comment: