Saturday, January 10, 2009

Faye and Karen







Karen had her living room installed with some utility grade hardwood before I moved down to Nashville. Country Flooring Direct was called to do 3 bedrooms full of furniture take up the existing carpet and dispose of it. She asked me how long it would take to do her 3 rooms and if I planned on putting any holes in her walls, also how did I plan on addressing where the wood met wood and where the vinly met the wood. I assured her that we would not be putting any holes in her walls, and the job would take between 1-2 days, there would be no molding were the wood met wood but Mario would customize one for her vinly so that it would all flow perfectly. I do not sell utility grade wood so we went with some #1 and finished in one day. Here are the pictures. Oh NO Holes in the walls either and Karen wanted Mario to come back and do some side work on her patio when he had the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment